Hanlon Engineering & Architecture, Inc. (“HEA”) is a full service, Multidisciplinary Engineering and Architecture Firm established in 1999. Corporate Office is located in Tucson, Arizona and branch offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Elko, Nevada.
HEA’s success is built on a Single Source all inclusive Engineering, Architecture and Management Firm that Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Mixed-Use and Other Projects types benefit from. Our broad range of expertise allows us to support our Clients’ Projects through feasibility, from conception, to design, engineering, procurement, construction, permitting and commissioning.
HEA maintains key local Business Licenses that legally authorizes operation, Professional Engineering & Architectural Licenses to guarantee protection of your investment through regulation and ethical standards of practice, and National Certifications to meet Project and Client Requirements.
Comprised of qualified, motivated, and talented Staff of Registered Engineers, Architects, Interns and Administration, HEA is capable of handling any size and complexity of project. Many Individuals have 25 or more years of varied project experience to offer to Clients.
Since HEA’s establishment in 1999 over 1,500 Projects carrying a constructed value of over $2B have been completed on time and budget. Our Firm is Nationally recognized where a significant portion of our work involves renovation and modernization of existing facilities throughout North, Central and South America. Recently we have been tasked to do feasibility studies internationally for Mining Projects in Spain and Turkey.
HEA dedicates specific experienced individuals/teams to Projects. Their task is to maintain strict attention to detail for the duration of your project, resulting in an on time and budget conscious delivery.
Hanlon Engineering & Architecture, Inc. Statements & Methodologies:
Hanlon Engineering & Architecture, Inc. produces the best, top-rated solutions for all types of projects from Commercial, Mining, Industrial to Mixed-Use. HEA takes pride in building long-lasting relationships and projects with fair, economical and precise professional services orientated toward success. We follow trite, true and tested practice. Below are links to pages that contain descriptions of some of our governing documents.
- Statement of Qualifications -> Click
- Sustainability/LEED Statement -> Click
- QA/QC -> Click
- Scheduling Practices -> Click
- Cost Control Methodology -> Click
- Small Business Enterprise Policy -> Click
- Software & References Libraries -> Click
Professional Engineering & Architecture Services Support Projects near:
Hanlon Engineering & Architecture, Inc. work and licenses covers a great deal of the United States with concentration in the Southwest and Mountain States. By State, Cities are listed that are in close proximity to the work HEA accomplishes.
- Arizona: Tucson, Phoenix, Globe, Safford, Morenci, Bagdad, Kingman
- New Mexico: Silver City, Albuquerque, Las Crucas
- Nevada: Eureka, Carlin, Elko, Humboldt, Hadley, Las Vegas
- Colorado: Colorado Springs, Denver
- With over 30 years of experience, Robert Hanlon is proficient in the management of all phases of Mining and Industrial Projects ranging from Feasibility Studies, Detail Engineering Design, Specifications and Criteria Preparation, Detail and Conceptual Estimating, and Purchasing Criteria for Major Plant Equipment. His background includes Management of Civil, Structural and Mechanical construction work. Mr. Hanlon has served as an expert witness in the area of engineering and project execution.